Uh - Tissue!
A 10 month old (almost) doesn't know how to blow his nose. But mine has discovered that if he has some snot that needs removal, he can use his mother as tissue. YES - this child of mine has twice decided that instead of rubbing his nose with his own hand that he will just rub his nose on me. This morning it was: Sneeze! Turn to face Mommy's shoulder as she's holding me. And rub my nose across it to get rid of the snot. So lovely! I was kind of shocked at how swiftly he accomplished this, with seemingly little thought. Can't wait to see what's next!
As for the snow...I was up late last night working on a project. After the snow quit, I went outside to discover that the whole front lawn was COVERED as well as the truck, the plants, even the little rose that had bloomed a couple of days ago. By the fence estimate, I'd say we had about an inch or so. Granted, that is by my Southerner mind. But I have a picture to prove it.
Alas, when I got up this morning about 7am, it was already mostly gone.
-EBP-

