So Barbara called and said...

..."It's SNOWING - go look outside!" I'll be darned if it wasn't snowing and they were big flakes, too. We haven't gotten enough to go skiing (yet), but there is plenty of snow in the plants. The sad part is that John N and I probably would've missed it if she hadn't called. John had put JHP to bed and he was heading there himself. It had been a long day all the way around. Here's what it looked like a few minutes ago:









And to think JHP was running around in a short sleeve shirt and no socks yesterday!
I've got more, but not tonight!
-EBP-

Post a Comment

You can let us know what you think at any time by leaving us a comment here!

About Me

My Photo
EBPitcher
Houston, Texas, United States
What life is like at our house...
View my complete profile

Visits

Peanut's Gallery

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP