And on the way to get the toy, I found...



...TOES!

We borrowed a Bumbo from the Sloans and so now JHP can sit up. The only problem is that he can't reach his toys when they fall or get pushed away. I was in the kitchen this morning and became suspicious of the quiet when I found the above scene. He had found his toes to play with, at least for a couple of minutes. It was long enough for me to run get the camera quietly and snap some pics. I've posted the rest up on the WebAlbums.


We've been remiss about bath pictures, but couldn't resist this after-bath photo. Daddy commented yesterday on how much JHP looks like niece June did at this age. Enjoy!

-EBP-

Post a Comment

You can let us know what you think at any time by leaving us a comment here!

About Me

My Photo
EBPitcher
Houston, Texas, United States
What life is like at our house...
View my complete profile

Visits

Peanut's Gallery

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP