Slacker me...
I've been learning my new toy - Photoshop Elements. It takes some work, but I'm learning slowly the ins and outs of the program. It's not that I haven't taken any pictures, either. I just haven't taken the time to write...
Let's see...remember we all had colds? Well, JHP got a followup rash. It was all over his body although it didn't seem to bother him. After a doctor visit, we learned that in 20% of infants, they get a rash as a result of the adnovirus (the one that causes colds). Who knew? It lasted about a week and never itched. If you look closely in some of the pics I uploaded today, you'll see the spots on his face. Anyway, we are all better now.
This washcloth tastes good!
JHP is working on dropping a nap to just one per morning and one per afternoon. He puts up a fight to nap sometimes. But get this...he's pretty much sleeping through the night - like 8-9 hours. Yippee!!!!!!!!! Not every night, but most. I got 8 hours solid sleep last night. Unfortunately, I had lumps on my chest when I awoke. JHP took care of them , though. He's becoming more vocal and has lately started to squeal like a girl. I'm sure it's just a phase...He's still eating rice cereal with apple juice. He won't touch it with breast milk or formula. And so far, he's had squash (butternut), bananas, and peas. I think we've just about decided that he overheats easily in the car seat if the car is warm and I've got to remember to carry some water with us. He'll drink it right up if he's been outside in the heat, even if only going from the car to the store and back. Oh, and he's really started to laugh. Unfortunately, if he getting to laughing alot, then he gets the hiccups. I've got some video I'll try to get uploaded soon.
I'll upload some new pictures today to the WebAlbums.
-EBP-


that first picture is a seriouly great picture!