Dinner!

JHP and I are are better, but now Daddy is sick. :(


We re-introduced rice cereal along with some bananas on Saturday evening. JHP wasn't sure what to do with the stuff on the spoon. So we put the pacifier in to get the sucking going then gave him the spoon, which he sucked clean (that is a relative term for babies). I interchanged the nanas and cereal and he ate quite a bit. Sunday morning, I mixed it all together and diluted it with water and he ate it right up. Whoo Hoo! We are almost done with the jar of nanas. Next will be peaches. And I guess I'll try straight cereal again. He's got to get used to it. I guess I'll mix it with some apple juice. We took some pics. Notice the feet! This morning a spoonful landed on the floor thanks to a swift kick! The rest of the pics are on the WelbAlbums.





-EBP-

Post a Comment

You can let us know what you think at any time by leaving us a comment here!

About Me

My Photo
EBPitcher
Houston, Texas, United States
What life is like at our house...
View my complete profile

Visits

Peanut's Gallery

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP