A little different

I know it's going to be kind of shocking, but I actually took these photos TODAY and here I am already blogging them...


I rented this wide angle lens for a church project.  Now, normally wide angle lenses are used for landscapes or to capture a feeling of an event.  NOT for close-ups of people.  Can you tell why?  My, what big eyes you have?  And nose and mouth...


It's not so bad when you've got a little bit of distance between you.  But, mind you, that's my knee he's resting on.  So sweet!


But get just 8 inches closer and look what happens?


And look how big his feet are now?


One definite advantage:  easy self-portraits of the two of us.  I guess he was getting ready for the picture here.


Oh, he was ready by now.  Lovely face, dude!


And finally a sweet one!  He looks like he's actually enjoying that kiss.  He's such a Momma's boy!  And I really hope he stays that way for a while.

-EBP-

Anonymous –   – (January 25, 2012 at 7:38 AM)  

Love the photos! He is such a sweet Momma'a boy. Lov Nana

Anonymous –   – (February 22, 2012 at 10:43 AM)  

I just love this picture!

Post a Comment

You can let us know what you think at any time by leaving us a comment here!

About Me

My Photo
EBPitcher
Houston, Texas, United States
What life is like at our house...
View my complete profile

Visits

Peanut's Gallery

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP