Ashamed

I'm ashamed to say it.  It's the 11th of January and I've not taken a single photo on my Sony since Dec 27. 

And I've only taken photos once since then - on my phone.  It was the only thing I had with me when we all three went to the zoo on Dec 30.  Forgot the other cameras at home. 

And I can't even tell you when the last time I blogged something current (besides this).  I'm so behind.  But I am slowly rectifying the backlog.  So if you are interested in ancient history then scroll down a few posts.  I'll keep back-filling the old blog here by backdating posts, mostly for my benefit when I finally work on the blog book for 2011.

And if anyone has seen my motivation, can you send it back home to me?

-EBP-

Post a Comment

You can let us know what you think at any time by leaving us a comment here!

About Me

My Photo
EBPitcher
Houston, Texas, United States
What life is like at our house...
View my complete profile

Visits

Peanut's Gallery

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP