Worth the wait?
A whole week! These photos are a whole week old! I'm not doing so good at keeping up these days. But I did work on these photos a bit more than normal. Because I liked them. A lot!
Lately, we've seen this a lot. Not the upside down part. The winking! He's using it on everyone. His teachers. Girls in class (whom I hear have also been the recipient of kisses on the lips!). Twenty-something's at an adjacent table in a restaurant: Barbara was dying laughing when she caught sight of him flirting with those girls. (Daddy was clueless because he didn't realize that John was winking at them.) Even me while I was trying to discipline him across the breakfast or lunch table one day. He certainly knows how to use his CUTE!
As we were playing around, I thought about a photo I recently ran across of John in the grass. So I thought I'd get an updated one. This one was cute, but missing the catchlights. So I turned him around and was much happier with the results.
He tolerated me as long as he could (much longer than I expected!) and then he had to pull out the silly face, which led to the laughing! Be sure to check out the WebAlbums. Lots more photos of us hanging out in the backyard on that beautiful spring evening!
-EBP-







