No Bunny here!
I know this was over a week ago, but I am trying to catch up! April 24, 2011: We had some confusion on Easter this year. Daddy told John that some of the stuff in the basket was from Aunt Celia and then I followed up the everything else was from Mommy and Daddy. That wasn't the confusing part.
John was excited to see all that was in the basket.
He got some candy, two Diego cars, two Legos, some bubbles, and a dollar bill.
The dollar bill, after posing for a photo, went straight into the piggy bank. He's obviously his father's son!
The confusing part came when we went to church and everyone asked if the Easter bunny came to our house. "Umm, no!" was his response. Of course, we got some evil looks from the grandparent-ly types. What no Easter basket? Well, yes, he did get an Easter basket, but the bunny did not deliver it. That's my story and I'm sticking to it! I'm sure next year he'll assume the bunny brought it!
-EBP-
John was excited to see all that was in the basket.
He got some candy, two Diego cars, two Legos, some bubbles, and a dollar bill.
The dollar bill, after posing for a photo, went straight into the piggy bank. He's obviously his father's son!
The confusing part came when we went to church and everyone asked if the Easter bunny came to our house. "Umm, no!" was his response. Of course, we got some evil looks from the grandparent-ly types. What no Easter basket? Well, yes, he did get an Easter basket, but the bunny did not deliver it. That's my story and I'm sticking to it! I'm sure next year he'll assume the bunny brought it!
-EBP-


