As my mom suggested, we spent Tuesday waiting on a visitor. TS Ed showed up but was not in spectacular form, which really didn't bother me AT ALL. Daddy was home with us and we spent the time just doing nothing. Daddy did take some pictures of me and JHP after I told him he needed to pick up the camera more. There are few pics of me because I'm ALWAYS behind the camera. Anyway, here's one I like. Just an everyday pic of me and the babe. There are more, of course. See them all on the WebAlbums.
Tuesday night Daddy had bathing duties and I was out of the bathroom doing something else. I heard Daddy laughing so I went to see what it was about. I remembered to grab the camera and good thing I did. You know from seeing past pics that JHP has a thing about washcloths. He sticks everything in his mouth these days, including the washcloth. Well, it started with him being upended in the tub and it ended with a fight between Daddy and JHP for the washcloth. JHP won and insisted on washing his own mouth out with soap. Here's the fight captured. The rest of the pics are on the WebAlbums.

This next picture is for my BFF. Way back, John and I babysat Andrew when he was a few months older than JHP is now. We were fooling around before bed and snapped a picture on Barbara's camera of Andrew with the honeypot on his head. I forgot to tell Barbara and later when she discovered the picture, I'm not so sure she was amused. Here's the Pitcher version with the same honeypot.
JHP is getting really strong and his balance is getting better. We are practicing sitting up everyday. He will pull himself up to a sitting position with a little help from us and is working on staying in the position for a few seconds before losing his balance. This morning I was playing with him on the bed and snapped some shots of him sitting up by himself.
And the last picture captures a great moment between JHP and Daddy. JHP is all about faces these days. Here he's got a close up look (and hold) of Daddy!

I guess we did do alot in the last couple of days: take pictures. I hope you enjoy what I've uploaded!
-EBP-