3 months and counting...


With little fanfare, JHP hit the 3 month mark on Friday (Yea - I know this is Tuesday...). I took a couple of pics. Here's one. The rest are on the WebAlbums. Nothing fancy. Just me and him playing around until he got bored (5 minutes MAX!)

You can't really tell, but he's getting big. We went to the Doctor on Friday and he weighed 10 lbs 15 oz! Boy my back feels it! And he's beginning to lose his hair. It's getting thinner all over. I imagine that within a month, he won't have much. And then we'll wait to see what color his new hair will be. Daddy keeps thinking he's looking more Buckley by the day and I can see it just by the big head. He's smiling all the time when you smile at him and he learned to stick his tongue out at you, which mean the drooling begins. You'll see the bubbles in the pics I took.

We leave Thursday for the big trip to Indy to see the Grandparents and Great Grandpa John and the rest of the Pitchers ( :( minus the Rodenmeyers). It's will be JHP's second big trip in as many months, but this time we are flying. Please keep us in your prayers that all three of us survive the trip without too much incident! I'm off to pack!

-EBP-

Post a Comment

You can let us know what you think at any time by leaving us a comment here!

About Me

My Photo
EBPitcher
Houston, Texas, United States
What life is like at our house...
View my complete profile

Visits

Peanut's Gallery

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP