So many faces


We were waiting on some friends to meet us at a local jumping place. They were running behind and John was anxious to get inside. So I figured I'd better do something before he started a one boy riot. So I pulled out the camera phone, let him out of his car seat, and asked him to pose. He started out a bit reserved, but that didn't last long.


A little warmer.


OK, not so reserved now.


And.


It.


Goes.


Rabid.


And then he's back to normal.


Super. Sweet. John.


I couldn't resist including this one. I don't remember what the conversation was with Daddy, but he must have thought it was funny!

-EBP-

Post a Comment

You can let us know what you think at any time by leaving us a comment here!

About Me

My Photo
EBPitcher
Houston, Texas, United States
What life is like at our house...
View my complete profile

Visits

Peanut's Gallery

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP