Lovely light!

After a nice evening stroll last night, John wasn't ready to come inside just yet.  So we went out back to play a bit.  And I could resist the lovely light and the 50 mm lens.  Oh, how I love it!  I should use it more, but I get lazy and don't bother to put it on the camera.  Shame on me!

After playing with the chalk, John decide he'd work on his basketball skills.  He's been playing Wii basketball.  I think he realized yesterday, that there's more to the game than what you see on the Wii.  He was making great aim at the basket, but he just wasn't taking distance to the basket into account.

 He looks pretty serious about his attempt here, huh?





 He decided that his slide and his car needed some washing because it had bird poop on it.  And so he pestered us until he could finally wash it off.  We'd been watered some of the poor stressed trees in the backyard.

 He just thought it was the best to be able to control the hose!

 Then he started acting silly and had to be warned to NOT get the camera wet.  That would have been bad.  Very bad.  Or maybe not. ;)


-EBP-

Post a Comment

You can let us know what you think at any time by leaving us a comment here!

About Me

My Photo
EBPitcher
Houston, Texas, United States
What life is like at our house...
View my complete profile

Visits

Peanut's Gallery

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP