Hunting eggs
Last Saturday we went to a Easter Egg Hunt at the church where John goes to school. It was a warm day and we played around a long time before the hunting actually began. But as you can see, although John was red-cheeked, he was quite excited to be waiting for the hunt to begin.
I had to laugh at his approach to hunting. He ran through lots of eggs to find the ones farthest away and most difficult to find. Gotta check out this video to see him in action.
He did come home with a decent amount of eggs. Thankfully, it was mostly gummies and tattoos.
A nice man offered to take our photo. John's looking dazed and I'm squinting, but at least we were in it together. (Daddy had decided to stay home and mow.)
It's been a busy week. It was the last week for my Wednesday Bible Study and today was an event at church that I photographed. And when I wasn't attending, I was getting ready for both events in a variety of ways. Mix that in with John going to school, a baseball game with Barbara, and thinking about the bees that moved into the kitchen wall (AGAIN) and I'm one tired woman. One bright spot is that my FOUR volumes of 2009's blog came in the mail yesterday. Only one glaring error I've discovered so far. Can you see it? You might need to click the photo to see it larger.
Tomorrow we'll go pick strawberries at Froberg's where we went last year. So, look for some new photos in the next couple of days. I'm smart enough not to promise them tomorrow, though!
-EBP-
I had to laugh at his approach to hunting. He ran through lots of eggs to find the ones farthest away and most difficult to find. Gotta check out this video to see him in action.
He did come home with a decent amount of eggs. Thankfully, it was mostly gummies and tattoos.
A nice man offered to take our photo. John's looking dazed and I'm squinting, but at least we were in it together. (Daddy had decided to stay home and mow.)
It's been a busy week. It was the last week for my Wednesday Bible Study and today was an event at church that I photographed. And when I wasn't attending, I was getting ready for both events in a variety of ways. Mix that in with John going to school, a baseball game with Barbara, and thinking about the bees that moved into the kitchen wall (AGAIN) and I'm one tired woman. One bright spot is that my FOUR volumes of 2009's blog came in the mail yesterday. Only one glaring error I've discovered so far. Can you see it? You might need to click the photo to see it larger.
Tomorrow we'll go pick strawberries at Froberg's where we went last year. So, look for some new photos in the next couple of days. I'm smart enough not to promise them tomorrow, though!
-EBP-

