Just a regular Sunday

Dressed for church and ready to go, complete with snack and water. He tends to feel more secure with cup in hand.

I don't know what it is about this facial expression. And I don't know why he was doing it at this moment. But I love it!

Today was another one of those "take a long time to fall asleep for a nap and then only sleep a short while" kind of days. And it turned out OK. We even made it through our normal Sunday night Mexican dinner out with no problems. Maybe he only needed the quiet time today.

-EBP-
Posted by Picasa

Post a Comment

You can let us know what you think at any time by leaving us a comment here!

About Me

My Photo
EBPitcher
Houston, Texas, United States
What life is like at our house...
View my complete profile

Visits

Peanut's Gallery

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP