New photos up!

I've uploaded a new set of photos. More that I was just playing around with here and some that we took at the grounds of a local photo studio today. The studio had a little fall festival as a way of advertising their services and allowed you to bring your own camera to use with their very nice outdoor settings. Let's just say that my son was a bit overwhelmed & distracted and was VERY reluctant to show us his pretty smile. You'll see lots of very serious Baby John in these photos.
I've picked my favorites from the set that I uploaded. Here they are:




I have to comment about his one. I love the angle and the detail. Notice the dirty face complete with a piece of hair which is either mine or Wicket's. Don't worry! I vacuumed and mopped this weekend and made a vow to do it more often since JHP is crawling now.


You'll probably see more pumpkin pictures later this week. JHP and I are going to a local church tomorrow that has a pumpkin sale. We'll see what I come up with. Then I'll pick my favorite pumpkin picture for the year.
Oh - and JHP is sleeping better the last couple of days, with little to no screaming. YEAH!
-EBP-

Anonymous –   – (October 20, 2008 at 9:09 AM)  

that first one would make a good Christmas card but John will be different in another month!
A little dirt won't hurt!
Almost 21 lbs! Teething doen't really bother his eating!
Lov Nana

Anonymous –   – (October 20, 2008 at 2:57 PM)  

What a wonderful picture of the three of you! The colors are perfect!
Bev

Post a Comment

You can let us know what you think at any time by leaving us a comment here!

About Me

My Photo
EBPitcher
Houston, Texas, United States
What life is like at our house...
View my complete profile

Visits

Peanut's Gallery

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP