Ain't no stopping it now: 36 weeks

On Friday, Dr. Klein said there's no stopping things now if I go into labor. But although Peanut is head down, I wasn't dilated at all. I am getting more uncomfortable as Peanut insists on having his butt and feet up in my diaphragm. Swelling of the ankles is a daily thing and I just have to keep reminding myself to put my feet up when I can. I was sick this last week and have gotten over most of it. Oh, and the turkey timer popped this week, too. We haven't gotten a picture yet, but we plan to capture that for posterity. I wasn't sure I had anymore skin to stretch, but I was wrong. Here's the picture we took yesterday:

I'm standing next to Peanut's first bed, the Pak n Play, that we've put in our bedroom. We moved some things around to make room for it. The crib still has not arrived, but I'm not too concerned. We didn't really plan to use it at first anyway. The cats seem mostly disinterested at this point with all the new stuff that has shown up in the house over the last several weeks. I just hope they stay disinterested and even maybe a little aloof in the first few weeks after Peanut arrives.


John's co-workers threw him a suprise baby shower last week and I think he was pretty excited about the whole thing. We got some nice stuff and began organizing things this weekend in the nursery. The ladies are throwing me a shower this coming weekend. I'll try to post some pictures soon from both showers.


Speaking of pictures, my plan is to have pictures uploaded of the freshly shelled Peanut up on my WebAlbums location for all to see shortly (notice this is a relative term) after he's born. I haven't worked all the logistics out, but they will be located at the following address:
http://picasaweb.google.com/EBPitcher
This will be the new home of all my shared pictures. From there you can browse my albums and even order (although I myself have not tried ordering, yet) a copy if you wish. I have also given visitors permission to download the photos (note that you will need a free copy of Picasa to do this).

-EBP-

Post a Comment

You can let us know what you think at any time by leaving us a comment here!

About Me

My Photo
EBPitcher
Houston, Texas, United States
What life is like at our house...
View my complete profile

Visits

Peanut's Gallery

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP